Tuesday 30 June 2015

The first time I went to a funpack by Greer

The first time I went to a funpark
A crazy, awesome and sunny day in Australia. Today was the day my family and I was going to Movie World! I was so excited I could do 1 million cartwheels.

As we got to Movie World I was so happy! We got our wristbands on and began the fun. The first thing we did was put all of our stuff in the lockers then went to the arcade for 10 minutes and I won a Cookie Monster head.
Later on, we went on the Scooby Doo ride and boy was I scared! When I actually went on it, I guess it was pretty fun especially wibbling and wobbling in the elevator then falling back.

Soon after that we thought we would go to the Log Flume, we were rocking side to side, getting wet and also getting our pictures taken while we were go down the really big slope.

Next we went on the Roller Coaster, we were speeding through the air as fast as a cheetah it was so fun I went on it again. The bad thing is I forgot what the Roller Coaster was called.

Movie World was fun. My favourite ride was the Scooby Doo ride I was really sad I had to leave and hopefully my family and I can do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment