Friday 19 June 2015

The first time I made a friend by Carson

The first time I made a friend

When I was about two I started kindergarten.When I got there I was squeezing my mum’s hand so hard she said I was hurting her.  The sky was as grey as stone and it looked like it was going to rain. I was all alone. Then I found a friend and I said. “hi are you alone? Because I am also alone.” But then the teachers called us into the class and we started the day.

At lunch the boy came to me and said, “do you want to play with me?”. Then I asked him, “what’s your name?” He said, “Cameron.” That day I made my best friend!

When I got home my mum and dad asked, “how was your day?” I said, “awesome! I made a new friend and his name is Cameron.”

He was two also. We’ve been best friends ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment