Thursday 4 June 2015

Poor old Zaccy by Maggie

Zaccy
This is my story of how poor old Zaccy got a hook stuck in his mouth. It all started when me and my cousins went down to the beach to walk Zaccy the dog.

My cousins and I were down on the beach with Zaccy. There was a old man fishing and he was just pulling up his rod when Zac came running to the fish on the hook and ate it all up and you can guess what happened, he got the hook in his mouth!!

Me and Charlie came running up the beach to our bach to tell Charlie’s mum and dad. Then they came running down to poor old Zaccy. Next my dad came to see what the fuss was all about. luckily he had brought his tool kit that had lots of tools in it including tweezers so he got them out and started working on the little operation to get the hook out.

Meanwhile the old man was yelling at Harry my other cousin. He was being mean to Harry and said not very nice things about Zaccy to him.

Finally we got the hook out. We were all very happy that Zaccy was ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment