Friday 12 June 2015

The cat that went splat by Lucca

The cat that went splat
SPLAT!!!!! That is the sound of a cat that just tried to jump a 10 storey apartment and failed terribly and went SPLAT!!!!!!. I am going to tell you about that funny cat called Mya.

One sunny, beautiful, summer’s day a beautiful cat called Mya wanted to jump to the other side of her apartment, the problem was that her apartment  is 10 storeys high and about two meters long. That didn't stop Mya so she had a big run up and jumped! At first she thought that she was flying but…

... Sadly her big run up was not enough and she put her arms and legs out and went SPLAT on the concrete! Nobody knows what happened to Mya but  I think that was the end of Mya the beautiful cat. I feel sorry for Mya but if you ask me I think it is pretty funny.

Next time lets hope that Mya does not do something like that again and that cats think before they jump. Hopefully I will be there next time to catch her.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment