Tuesday 23 June 2015

The first time I went to school by Josie

The first time I…


The first time I went to school I was scared.I  felt like I was on a 10 storey building. Then I saw Lucca! Lucca was also new that year because her birthday is in July as well. I felt like God came to help me! After a few days I met Mia, Natalie, Vanessa and others. When I felt sad my sister would get one of my friends to take care of me.

After two weeks of school I broke my arm. It all started when I was on the monkey bars in the playground, I was with my sister and Lucca. We were swinging on the monkey bars then I fell down and my arm landed on the ground on the elbow bit. At first I thought that I was fine but then I burst into tears. I was in hospital for nearly a week. My favourite thing about the hospital was the food because you get jelly, toast, juice, sometimes they give you an ice block.

I got a blue cast but then it got wet in the bath, so I had to get a new one and this time I chose purple. Then when I was a year 3 I broke my arm again, in the exact same way by falling off the monkey bars. I told my mum I had a sore arm but she told me that I was fine. Now I have a scar around my right arm and I have two dots, one on each side because I had to have wires put in from my first broken arm. While I was in hospital my friends prayed for me, it made me happier. And now those friends are my BEST friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment