Wednesday 24 June 2015

The first time I watched Doctor Who by Claudia

The first time I watched Doctor Who

A year or two ago, I had a breakthrough. I discovered something amazing. Well, my dad showed it to me, but hey. I watched my first episode of Doctor Who.

We were going to the DVD store. Little did I know, this trip was going to leave me as happy as a weeping angel in a paradox. My dad suggested that we rented the first couple of episodes of new Doctor Who. Dad, my brother and I watched the first episode later that night. We were hooked.

A year later my brother, Dad and I visited the Doctor Who museum and experience in Cardiff. The Doctor Who experience is where they take the audience through an episode of Doctor Who, where we are characters. After the experience was the Doctor Who museum. It had costumes, props, sonic screwdrivers, and more. The best part was they were all original! I bet I’ll be a collector when I grow up. I felt like Alice in Wonderland.

I’m a total whovian. I own lots of Doctor Who merchandise and I have visited the Doctor Who museum in Cardiff. I love Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment