Friday 3 July 2015

The first time I... by Sarah

The first time I went on the Fear Fall
                                                        
It all started when we were at Rainbow’s End with my friends Maddie and Phoebe. They are both older than me. They are cousins, not my cousins though.


I was sooo excited and scared at the same time. The first ride we went on was the pirate ship it was one of my favourite rides. The next ride we went on was Gold Rush. It was so much fun, but also creepy because it was very dark.


Then we went on… The Invader, it was sooooooooooooo fun!

The last ride we went on was Fear Fall. I was way to scared go on it because it was so high, so I decided not to. Then I had a feeling in my head that I had to go on it because it looked fun. Eventually I went and lined up for the ride. After the ride I said, “Can we go on that again? Cause that was so fun!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment