Tuesday 28 July 2015

A letter from Red Pandey by Isabella

100 Popular Party Rd
Mt Zooey
Zooville   5637

4th  May 2015

To my old friend Isabella
HEY Isabella, listen we need to talk about why you are not finding me and playing with me! I haven’t been played with in a long time, about 5 months and I’m squished! Please, I need a cuddle because it’s dark and scary! Also this place looks like the side of your bed.

Please tell the others I miss them so much. It is like being at war here. Can you please find me and play with me? Isabella you took me everywhere but now you don’t. I have no friends here just fluff and light switches.

Do you remember how we used to play together all the time at the park, in the house, and the zoo! I get it how you were embarrassed around your friends but I’m one of your best friends.

At the zoo I could see were I came from.  At the park we would do everything, the swings, slide, trampoline, spinning disc. All these things were so much fun.

On the tramp we would do back flips, back handsprings, forced flips and front handsprings. On the slide and swings you would push me to make me go faster. Finally the spinning was so fun, although I always fell off.

Some of the other toys have these issues as well as me. I miss you, don’t you miss me? Isabella can’t you play anymore?

From your favorite toy, Red Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment