Tuesday 4 August 2015

A letter from Jeff the teddy by Michael

23 Telford Ave
Mt Fluffy
Terryville 111

4 May 2015

Dear Michael


Why did you make me lonely? I’m writing this
letter to you because you hardly ever spend time with me. It seems like you treat me like a random stuffed toy.
What happened to you? We used to talk for hours.


Why didn't you take me to your friends birthday party? That was so sad because you left me alone. Do you remember the time when we used to watch movies?


I thought you said I was so fluffy and so handsome two years ago. Look at me now, I still don't have any fur missing. Do you remember all the fun times we had together, like when we went to the park and swung up high together?
Do you remember the time when you took me to play rugby? When I got tackled you came to rescue me. Even though I got tackled heaps of time I still had lots of fun.

I’m so mad and lonely because you left me under the bed with all the junk. Can you please get me out of here? You haven't even washed me.


From, Jeff the Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment