Wednesday 12 August 2015

A letter from Neko-chan by Jamaica

4 May 2015


Dear Jamaica,

Why did you throw me away? I’m writing this letter because you don’t want to play with me anymore, why don’t you play with me anymore? Is it because you have new gadgets? Am I not fun to play with?

Remember the fun things we did together? We used to have fun together and play with your cousins and friends. But now you spend more time with your new gadgets. You even gave me a beautiful house, you even treated me like a real cat. I didn’t mind being your dog’s toy. I’m your best friend right? I’m still your Neko-chan - you named me that.

You also don’t know that my legs are nearly broken because of you not playing with me anymore. I’m so sad and lonely all I do is stare at the dark under your bed. I’m still cute, fluffy, and still fun to play with. I miss you already. Please play with me I’m so sad and lonely. Did you forget about me now? It’s been five years since you played with me, my mouth is still smiling because I’m a toy but I’m sad inside.

I’m here in the very edge of your bed, spiders crawling around me and dust covering me. Help me! I’m all dirty now, please come and help me. I’ll be waiting for you to come and get me.

From your toy cat,

Neko-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment