Saturday 8 March 2014

Writing - Persuasive.

In writing we have been learning to write persuasive texts - read what Fergus wrote.



I need more basketball equipment because I can practise my skills, I will spend more time outside, it will also give me a more fun attitude to practising and upgrading my skills to a better level of playing.

If I am bought lots of new basketball equipment it will help me practise and I can then have lots of fun by practising instead of being forced to practise when I don’t even want to practise. When I practise more I will improve my game and Michael Jordan once said, “some people wish it would happen, some people pray it would happen but others like me make it happen.”

I know getting me more basketball gear will help me get better but it will also make practising one million times more fun than it would be if I just had a ball and passing against the wall. If I did had more equipment to train with it would make me more eager to get outside and play with my basketball things.

You should get me more basketball equipment because it will keep me of electronics therefore my eyesight will be much more clear and it will give me more of a chance in eye tests and work in school, lastly you won’t need to use your voice to scream “ Fergus get of the computer.”

These are a lot of reasons why you should get me more basketball gear, it will help me get better, I can practise a lot more, it will make practise time more fun and you won’t need to tell me to get of the computer with saves your voice for more important conversations. You will never need to ask me to go outside because I will already be practising. I will give you time to think about it.

By Fergus W.

Are you persuaded?

3 comments:

  1. Fergus, I definitely think you need more basketball equipment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog from Fergus and yes I am persuaded. Well done! (Mary Keeley - Evie's Grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you NEED the basketball equipment fergus

    ReplyDelete